Re: FW: Fw: Your past is catching up with you. Know your broker.
From: Adam Green (FlatCrankgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
I completely agree that there's a time and a place for a purposeful "F U" but not now, not here.  I see that (resorting to personal remarks) as an embarrassing burning of bridges -- I don't mean to conflate profanity with debate or forgive one while defending the other.

Perhaps I'm feeling a little "99%" creeping into my perception of things.  Not that I consider myself a 99% or a 1% ... : )

Adam