Re: selling gold coins
From: Adam Green (FlatCrankgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
If you need cash, you'd do better selling calls against long stock or just selling naked calls far otm.

I've not sold physical metals or coins to them, but I know a big gold trader who uses apmex and they appear to be a legit operation (almost all are not.)

It would be great to hear about your experience in selling coins.  I often wonder how it pans out (sorry for the pun.)

Adam