Re: RM Auctions Tops $125 Million in Sales, Ferrari 275 GTB Sells for $27.5 Million
From: Adam Green (FlatCrankgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
Has the market softened?  It seems like aside from the headline high numbers (and someone got arguably the best F40 on the planet for $1.3M, which I think will turn out to be a great investment, though how could you bring yourself to risk driving it at full tilt?) the prices and activity seemed a little less than the hysterical "gotta have it" expectations.

Adam