Re: media
From: Adam Green (FlatCrankgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
If someone changes the door safeguards, then the culprit has a bicycle lock clamped around the inside handle or just clonks the other pilot on the head with said bicycle lock ... for every contingency measure there is a countermeasure ... as public transport becomes more automated and software countermeasures take the place of physical security and trusted individuals, we get back to the Die Harderer movie with black-hat nut bags reprogramming the power grid or the rail lines or shutting down jet engines as they queue up to land in big cities, etc.

Adam