Re: Good tires...
From: Dominic Carri (zigzagzootcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 08:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
Who knew?
Guess I live in the woods, don't get out much and dislike being connected so I didn't have a clue to its popularity.
Thankfully I belong to a small # of internet forums though I only look at Ferrarilist and get most of my info here. Is that good or bad? Don't think cLyDe info available anywhere else so this has to be "IT' for knowledge.
Sent an e-mail to inquire about prints. I'll let you know what i here.
Zooty