Re: Pissed
From: francis newman (francisfntn.co.uk)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
Actually - he was awarded the MBE in 2009 so the neighbours are probably fine
;-)

> On 3 Sep 2018, at 15:59, Erik Nielsen <judge4re [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh dear, lacking an honorary title.  What will the neighbors think!
>
>> On Sep 3, 2018, at 9:53 AM, Clarence Romero Jr. <clyderomerof4 [at]
>> gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well that remains to been seen at this point
>> Your a Hero has modeled himself after Senna
>> And those us old enough to remember what Senna did to Prost can see the same
>> type of behavior both on and off the track and on the podium I might I might
>> add
>> It is what it is
>> I doubt if the Queen will ever knight him!
>>

>>      RF4-4EVR
>>
>> Scars are Tattoos with better stories !
>>
>> If you have no enemies, you have no character !
>>
>> Clyde Romero
>>

>> Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by
>> the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521,
>> and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and
>> may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review,
>> use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
>> prohibited.
>> This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages
>> attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
>> delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or
>> attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
>> transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at
>> Clyde.romerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy
>> the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving
>> them to disk.
>>
>> On Sep 3, 2018, at 10:44 AM, francis newman <francis [at] fntn.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry Clyde
>>>
>>> My support for Ferrari will always transcend any feelings about British
>>> drivers!
>>>
>>> Francis

>> and F1 Headlines
>> http://www.F1Headlines.com/

> and F1 Headlines
> http://www.F1Headlines.com/

  • Re: Pissed, (continued)
    • Re: Pissed Clarence Romero Jr., September 3 2018
      • Re: Pissed francis newman, September 3 2018
        • Re: Pissed Clarence Romero Jr., September 3 2018
        • Re: Pissed Erik Nielsen, September 3 2018
        • Re: Pissed francis newman, September 3 2018
        • Re: Pissed Erik Nielsen, September 3 2018
        • Re: Pissed Robert Garven, September 3 2018