Re: 1989 348 Sales Price
From: Brian Keegan (bks281hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
Clyde is exactly right regarding the 348. More Service Bulletins and Recalls
than all other period cars COMBINED.
The "Serie Speciale" was a marketing ploy to try and move the stale inventory.
The Challenge racing series was started with the 348 models for the same reason.
They weren't selling and the waiting list for a Testarossa was 1-3 years.

Brian