Re: 1989 348 Sales Price
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 17:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
Peter, all good points.

One clarification is needed though. 12s will out perform 8s *in a straight line*.

Nobody is tracking V12s at anything close to “holy shitballs” pace on a regular basis.

They are too heavy.

There is a reason a 512TR Challenge or 550 Maranello Challenge series was never developed.

I have heard many owners explain their “upgrade” to an F430 from a 550 when they have decided to get serious about road rallies, hillclimbs and track use.