Re: Must have book
From: Matt Boyd (ferrari308drivergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
I don't disagree that I won't be spending $6k on a book, but that's the same as me saying I would hold out for the matchbox instead of the six figures for a car I can't afford. Do take a look at the pictures and videos of the book and the stand -- it's really really cool.

Thanks for sharing, Clyde.

-matt
'85 euro 308