Re: Regen breaking
From: Rick Moseley (ramoselpacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 18:27:56 -0800 (PST)
And what exactly does an F'ing car need with 10 million lines of code?   I about spit my tea all over my computer the morning I read that a few months back.   Sloppy coding or did their Chinese code writers add a few things that don't need to be there.

For those who don't keep up, Dr. E isn't joking.  The F35(Block 3i) reportedly runs on a tad over 8 million lines of code, 4 times more than the F22 has.  The freakin space shuttle had less than 500K.