Re: Good useless information on 488 Pista
From: Peter Rychel (dino308gt4hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:23:16 -0800 (PST)

Interesting. The wire length and the number of electrical connections scares me!

I’m also surprised at the quantity of paint used. Considering this is a “track” car, you’d figure they would pare down the weight everywhere. Keep in mind, 12 liters of paint is just a little more than 3 gallons... Go down to Home Depot and stack 3 gallon containers of paint and physically pick it up. It’s a lot of weight! I’d be curious to know how much paint was used on an F40, which is infamous for having paint so thin, you can see the carbon fiber weave of the body through it!

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10