Re: Christmas day drive
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 15:17:36 -0800 (PST)
“Lots of rain” is a little redundant for British Columbia, n’est pas?

On Dec 26, 2018, at 5:15 PM, Peter Rychel <dino308gt4 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

De-icer fluid. They only spread it when the forecast calls for overnight freezing temps. About two weeks ago, we had a cold snap and they spread it out every day. We had lots of rain and warm-ish temps up until yesterday, so most of the roads were bare.

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10