Re: 308 Fuel tank Crossover pipe
From: Robert Garven (rgarvengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 06:11:18 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

It should be pretty easy to see if it is the hoses, I would suspect it is. They are shipped hard from the factory! There is a
drain plug there you could also check. I also put some pieces of rubber hoses where the Xover tube
rubs the frame

I would highly suggest Dave Helms hoses, the are softer, easier to install and made of space age materials.

I know they seem expensive but one of the few things I felt I underpaid for. He also has a killer
front drain setup for all 308’s!!!

I am running his fuel and coolant hoses and they are some of the finest hoses I have ever seen!

Rob G.