I finally met one
From: Clarence Romero Jr. (clyderomerof4gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:20:21 -0800 (PST)

Well I heard they existed, you know like big foot, nice North Korean border guards

I am at the local Ferrari meet, plenty of cars a nice mix, mostly 8 cyl cars just 2  real Ferrari’s you know 12 cyl cars, anyway
With my less than platinum car(107K plus miles), yes I know she is a whore, but she is mine!
And this guy comes up to me, he was huge, he could have been a linebacker on any football team, and he says I have one just like yours.
I say really, where is it, he said he was going to bring it but I might rain!
Now there was a forecast of light showers but that was busted early on.
And there wasn’t a cloud between Atlanta and Chicago, and I said you know the car has wipers, right?
And he said “Well I show my car and it has only 10k miles on it and it wins platinum every year at Cav”
And then he goes on to tell me how he bought it new paid $225k etc etc
Took the front fog lamps off  to clean the inside of the lamps!
Yes Mildred, and painted the wheel wells!
I am saying to myself, so this is what these people look like, I never knew!
Nice guy but, really, I mean please, anyway I politely eased away and lit a cigar to reflect on this encounter, with THEM!!!!
There were some kids looking at all the cars and when they are around I always let them in my car and take pictures.
This guy saw that, and I was looking around for a defibrillator, since I thought he was going to have a heart attack!
What a waste, but it takes all types right ? Or is it just me?
He told me the car had its first service in 20 plus years.
Want to bet the shocks are shot?
Wanna bet his brain is shot?
Gotta go
Be careful out there!

PS
BaT ( bring a trailer) pricing is indicative of what’s happening ( except among the 6 speed cars, those guys are still on a heroin drip)
The prices there are basically what you will get from a dealer if you tried to sell your car
Only caveat is don’t comment badly on any car or you will be banned like myself and Rick!

     RF4-4EVR

Scars are Tattoos with better stories !

If you have no enemies, you have no character !

Clyde Romero

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521, and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at Clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.