Re: Fwd: Try this again Audi R8 vs BMW i8
From: scott saidel (scott_saidelhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:09:34 -0800 (PST)
So, I put down a deposit on a 2019 Civic coupe. What’cha think about Honda’s?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2019, at 6:38 AM, Clarence Romero Jr. <clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

I am sorry to hear about your friends issue with his car
But I am now vindicated once again, because there are those who feel that I slight cars that are not red.
Having been around a plethora of vehicles in my 69 plus years I think I know what I am talking about!
Anyway the quality control issues with Audi are historically bad, they are the bottom end of what Mercedes is, if that makes any sense,  and there parts department is as bad as McClearen (sic) don’t ask me how I know
There is a ghetto somewhere for that car, and he can leave the keys in it !

     RF4-4EVR

Scars are Tattoos with better stories !

If you have no enemies, you have no character !

Clyde Romero

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521, and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at Clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.