Re: Idiots with money
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 15:34:30 -0800 (PST)
One of those spots was a handicapped slot and he made it look like Stevie Wonder parked it...

On Mar 2, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Rick Moseley <ramosel [at] pacbell.net> wrote:

Bingo!!  The last sentence says it all for me.
There are those who buy cars for the way the cars make them feel when they are alone behind the wheel.  Many of those people are my friends (plenty here)

Then

There are those who buy cars for the way they think the cars make them look in public.  I tend not to gravitate their way.

I'd rather spend a whole Saturday in Rob Garven's garage than 2 minutes with the dork that just bought a 488, showed up at the local hot spot and took two parking spots by the front door.