Re: Fwd: The Ferrari F8 Tributo is revealed
From: Doug & Terri (dntdock.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:03:02 -0800 (PST)

Who were they going to ship it [the screaming engine] to?

No idea – I recall I was so flabbergasted to be there I was all ears, and eyes – pretty much kept my mouth shut.  I do recall that I was so nervous that I didn’t check my camera’s speed and shot all the pictures pretty slowly – ergo just a tad blurred.  Slides of course . . . what else is ever going to come along?

Saluti –

Doug