Re: 575 shake down
From: Clarence Romero Jr. (clyderomerof4gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 08:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the tips
This was a 5 owner car
I am the 6 owner
Clutch was replaced at 25 k
I picked it up with 26k
Been shifting at 2/3K taking it easy
I have nothing to prove, still own the 512TR with the slush box which I can hammer at will
What surprises me is that in auto mode it short shifts ASAP to 5/6 gear and you are loafing at 3,000 rpm on the interstate and if you have to pass the engine has so much
Bottom end you just press on the accelerator and your gone!
I guess they did that for fuel economy purposes
Still getting the feel of it
Nice power steering
It has a nice exhaust sound to it
I think it has the Tubi on it already
It’s amazing how much better this car is ride wise than my 512
But I have to remember it’s 10 years newer

     RF4-4EVR

Scars are Tattoos with better stories !

If you have no enemies, you have no character !

Clyde Romero

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521, and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at Clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.