Re: Ferrari fear and other myths
From: Robert Garven (rgarvengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 18:27:08 -0700 (PDT)
Less than 500 miles on my new ferrari 3 years later…. still on stands….

On Jul 7, 2019, at 4:09 PM, Clarence Romero Jr. <clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

<MOV_6609.mov>

Ok so no Ferrari owner wants this video ( did you guys get it ?)
There seems to be this myth of catastrophic failure of the cars costing thousands
Listen I live in the south with these cars for over 25 years, in my humble opinion if you don’t overheat the car it will go for 100k miles easy.
Never had a catastrophic failure of any major component on a Ferrari (ie belt broke took out a head, water pump failure, Raditor failure, etc etc)
But with over 200k in the seat of these cars ( 140k in a 308 and 100k in the 512, 575 3k and counting)
Why don’t people drive them?
Mine has never left me stranded anywhere?
I just don’t get it, I mean the early ones the 2 valves are about as much fun as a bowel movement
But the 4 valve cars and the 12 cylinder cars?
Please these things are great
Now don’t get me wrong the a/c in the early cars was marginal
But there’s a mod for that now
I feel sorry for you lurkers out there as well
Go get one and you will see what I mean
You only live once guys and girls
Get a prancing horse and ride it!

     RF4-4EVR

Scars are Tattoos with better stories !

If you have no enemies, you have no character !

Clyde Romero

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521, and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at Clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.