Re: Disclaimer
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 06:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
Did you get a tetanus shot first? For Ferrarichat,  not the big easy...

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 7:58 AM <clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com> wrote:
Transmitting in the blind

Ok
I am going to get out in front of this before it goes viral

Yes I joined Ferrari Chat
Only because there is an artisan there who can repair the drooping passengers visor
On 550/575
They all have this issue
Subsequently I was able to contact the individual through  a third party
Who is a member of this esteemed group we call the Ferrari List
Thanks and you know who you are I can’t thank you enough.

So now all of you know
I’ve been outed so to speak
That forum has way too many social rules for me to comply with in order for me to be helpful to their roster of owners etc
Gentlemen the way we do business on our list is the way a fighter squadron works
Call it like you see it, feeling be damned, fix it, move on!
We don’t wear white dresses on this list!

So that’s it
I am in the Big Easy celebrating my daughters 40 birthday
It’s Africa hot here
Heat index 108!

Gotta go
Leave for ORD next week in the 575
Headed towards route pack 6!

Clyde
Out

     RF4-4 ever

If you have no enemies, you have no character !

Clyde Romero

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail ( including attachments ) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C., Sections 2510-2521, and is intended only for the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is priviledged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information containes in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at Clyde.romerof4 [at] gmail.com or  by telephone at (678 6419932)and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.