Re: [NFC] iPhone and Android
From: Hans E. Hansen (FListhanshansen.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
I don't use Face-anything. Talk about security issues. Using PIA VPN. They don't keep logs.

Hans.

So I’ve also bought into the whole OS approach, use FaceTime for all of my personal stuff, don’t even bother giving out my cell number any more.  Most phones have the ability to be turned into a wifi hotspot now if you don’t have access to some spyware loaded free wifi spot.  I highly recommend using a VPN.