Re: Ferrari's newfound F1 Power?
From: Hans E. Hansen (FListhanshansen.org)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Ran into a guy at the Monterrey Historics several years ago.  He was
helping a friend operate a vendor's booth selling some car parts.
Talked to him at length about Weber jets.  He said if I wanted to
continue the conversation, contact him.  Gave me his business card.
It was from Boeing.  His job title:  Rocket Scientist.  Was legit -
some of the guys I was with were from the Seattle area and knew him
from some of the car clubs there.  I found the card recently while
cleaning out my desk.

Hans. (non-rocket scientist.  But I watch Star Trek)