Re: Ebay prices
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 10:01:21 -0800 (PST)
Yup.

On Dec 30, 2019, at 11:54 AM, Rick Moseley <ramosel [at] pacbell.net> wrote:

Does it come with shirts???  ;-)

On Monday, December 30, 2019, 9:52:09 AM PST, Erik Nielsen <judge4re [at] gmail.com> wrote:

If I’m going to spend that much, I’d rather have a Bentley Continental T...

On Dec 30, 2019, at 11:48 AM, Clarence Romero Jr. <clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

You don’t want a TR
You want a 512TR

Clyde Romero

If you have no enemies
You have no character !

Scars are tattoos with better stories!
When you're out of F-4's you're out of fighters!

On Dec 30, 2019, at 11:51 AM, Erik Nielsen <judge4re [at] gmail.com> wrote:

The majority have ~15k miles on them.

Can you say deferred maintenance nightmare boys and girls...