Re: Scottsdale (NFC)
From: Jashburne (jashburneaol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 11:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi Matt

It’s been a while since I’ve been in Scottsdale but you might want to wet your whistle at the Rusty Spur saloon in the Old Town area. If you’re driving up to GC, see if you can carve out a day or two in Sedona. The red rock formations are spectacular and, of course, you can visit the vortexes and get some healing crystals.

Best,

John

Sent from my iPhone