Re: The 3 most dangerous things known to man !
From: Robert W. Garven Jr. (rgarvengmail.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
I respect all of you pilots I have a Ferrari buddy who is a flight instructor and we flew in a small single engine airplane with another flight instructor they let me fly the plane for like five minutes or so, even though I’ve never had any formal instruction.

I’ve always wanted to fly and I felt pretty comfortable and I told the guy sitting to my right hey I think I could land this, and he said I know you could but probably not in one piece!

Rob

That said I landed the space shuttle at night on my phone....

Sent from my iPhone