Re: ROMA front view
From: Peter Rychel (dino308gt4hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

I thought the same when the 360 came out in 1999. After decades of the single egg-crate grille, I thought, “what’s these two mouths on the front?”.

Now, when I see a 360, I really, really love it. It’s a shape that has aged very well.

Ferrari does these radical design changes that at first, seem to be too much of a departure from the traditional. I only have to look at my 308 GT4 and it too was one of those cars.

This Roma hasn’t jumped out at me, but I don’t hate it either. The side profile is really sweet and the front end is futuristic. I think it looks better than many other regular cars and even some exotics. I’ll look forward to seeing it in person.

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10