Re: People have lost their minds ........
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 04:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
What else am I going to spend my money on?  Same thing I’ve always done.  Things that let me sign the back of checks rather than the front...

On Sep 1, 2020, at 10:37 PM, Peter Rychel <dino308gt4 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

You can’t take it with you when you go to the other side. Besides, what else are we going to spend our money on?

I’m not looking forward to how much my engine rebuild is going to cost, but I’ve been aching to hear that thing sing again.

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10