|Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Peter Rychel (dino308gt4hotmail.com)|
|Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 21:45:51 -0700 (PDT)|
I suppose it would be too difficult to take the afternoon off from work?
With the kind of year it has been, with my 5 weeks of holidays and not be able to go anywhere because of this COVID, I didn’t give it any thought to skip work for one day and take a “staycation” to the dealership...
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
I’ve been invited to a special cocktail party by Ferrari Quebec here in Montreal for the presentation of the new F8 SPIDER next wednesday (see below). GREAT, FANTASTIC.
But why would you do such a thing between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. ?
Do they think that all Ferrari owners don’t need to work anymore ? Personally, as a teacher I finish at 16h05. I would need to tidy my classroom, then I would go home (5 minutes), get my Ferrari (another 10 minutes in preparation- it’s always covered), get on the highway in full rush-hour and maybe make it before 6:00 p.m. In no traffic, it's about 25 minutes from my home.
I’ve been to a couple of those before, but they were after 6:00 p.m.
I still haven’t decided!
Michael Savard (1981 308 GTSi)
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail, (continued)
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail Robert Garven, September 5 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail Peter Rychel, September 5 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail Erik Nielsen, September 6 2020
- Message not available
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail Charles Perry, September 6 2020
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.