Re: Fwd: Ferrari F8 Spider private cocktail
From: Charles Perry (charlescarolinasound.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 18:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

I get invited to these when a new model comes out, but they usually don’t give me more than a day or two of notice. That’s hard enough to arrange with work, but since my nearest dealers are both 5 hours away it pretty much necessitates taking the whole day off. So I’ve only made it to two over the years, but they are fun.