Re: F8 Spider cocktail party (Montreal)
From: Robert Garven (rgarvengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
Is that the car I help move some seats for my memory is fading!

On Sep 10, 2020, at 5:48 PM, Brian Keegan <bks281 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

Y’all are correct on every point.
Many years ago I bought the “Press Car” S281 Mustang from Saleen as I worked for a Saleen dealer (FLG in 2001). Lashdeep & Matt Boyd have seen it on cross country trips. The classic CLyDE coffee mug line was when he saw it at home in ATL. I mentioned it was the press car loaned to journalists and he said in his own unique unfiltered style “
That’s like marrying a hooker that was at a convention. EVERYONE has been in and outta there.”
How can you not love the guy?

Sent from my iPhone