Re: Someone got a deal
From: Erik Nielsen (judge4regmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 03:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
I’ve driven both the C4 and the GT4 back to back, they drive the same.  Maybe I didn’t push either hard enough to feel the real difference.

The issue with the series was middle age hit it the same way it hit me, the weight just kept coming.

365 - 1500kg
400 - 1700kg
400i - 1830kg
412 - 1805kg

I prefer the simplicity of the design of the early car and they all were manuals.