Re: It's amazing to see what people will pay....
From: Douglas Anderson (dntdock.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 22:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

Nice clip.  Thanks Peter

Wow  - looks like a ‘top loader’ transmission with straight cut whinny gears.

I didn’t hear the driver double clutch so It must have had some rudimentary synco system.

Imagine racing one of those.

Gino Borgesa, from that sit on the edge of  you seat 1955 movie – The Racers.

Ach – they don’t’ make them the used to.

Cheers

Doug