|Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Charles Perry (charlescarolinasound.com)|
|Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 20:53:33 -0700 (PDT)|
I don’t know why, but this dash always reminded me of the original Star Trek. Which is a compliment…
this is so much prettier!
On Sep 23, 2020, at 8:28 PM, Peter Rychel <dino308gt4 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
This is why I’d never own a (modern) classic Ferrari with airbags.
Since the 456 was discussed recently, it’s about the newest I’d consider and only if I could import a Euro-spec car from 1994. The last model year where it wasn’t required.
No obsolete ECUs to deal with when they crap out and who knows how those ancient bags and explosives would behave if they’d get activated...
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Michael Savard (1981 308GTSi)
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall, (continued)
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Robert Garven, September 23 2020
- Re: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Erik Nielsen, September 24 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Lashdeep Singh, September 24 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Peter Rychel, September 24 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Charles Perry, September 24 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Robert W. Garven Jr., September 24 2020
- Re: Fwd: Ferrari Air Bag Recall Peter Rychel, September 25 2020
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.