Re: Danny Carey - No Ferrari content
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
No drummer can make better margaritas than you Rob!!!

On Sep 28, 2020, at 16:53, Robert Garven <rgarven [at] gmail.com> wrote:

Rick and all,

I am sorry for the last short reply. I was in the hospital yesterday and a bit distracted. I am more of a caveman drummer and
if I had spent the last 50 years drumming instead of in a basement working, I could have been better, as everyone knows
practice makes perfect. It is hard playing drums, let alone playing at the skill level of many of the top drummers such as Danny.
That said there are grandmas and teenagers in Thailand on youtube who are arguably more proficient than the biggest
names around. Every musician is literally standing on the shoulders of those who came before them!

I take pride that although I do not have the chops like all of these dedicated artists I have my own style. If I could do my
life over I would have kept playing for that 29 years, but dont regret my marriage to Rose or everything that brought me
my little house and the 2 Ferrari! The question is can any of these drummers change the cambelts on a Ferrari 308!  HA

Rob