Re: so you cant buy a Ferrari at a Clyde price egh Scottie
From: scott saidel (scott_saidelhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
cLyDe.

I’ve always believed in your ability to identify and negotiate a bargain.

When I’m ready to buy, your number is in my phonebook.  Has been for years.

Meanwhile, my analysis still has the Ferrari market in free fall.  Waiting for 308s and Mondials to get back under 45k.

Hopefully my assets and 550 prices meet in a sweet spot in the next year or two.

Thinking about an Elise as a placeholder but hesitatant to pull the trigger on an expense in this market.

Scottie

Sent from my iPhone