Re: Not my garage, but the kitchen
From: Douglas Anderson (dntdock.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:22:54 -0700 (PDT)
Wow - that’s a lot of corks.
I have eBay's auto search on for anything Cavallino Ristorante - nothing has
come up in years.  Well, a few post cards and a bag.
BUT - when we were at  the factory in 1999 we had lunch at the Ristorante.  I
asked how to buy coffee cup, salad plate, soup bowl and wine glasses.  Ohhhh,
we can not do that.  What about used but nice?  And we worked out a deal.  I
have four sets.  No flat wear.  It was relatively cheap because I think when
Luigi looked under the table and took the money he put it in the jar for his
son's college education.  No really.  I'm almost positive.
Doug