Rob's Ferrari Shrine/ Bob Donner's Wheels
From: Robert Garven (rgarvengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 20:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
I was there, and saw the 512 crash (1993 or 1994?), I think that was the year Rick was there too, they crashed under the bridge
where the chicane was added where the straight used to go straight up the hill.They had a GTO too…..

My friend was part of their pit crew and a lawyer!  HA He gave me a 512 BBLM crew overall from Le mans also!