Re: Pricing getting real
From: Rick Moseley (ramoselpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:40:39 -0800 (PST)
This weekend I saw my first electric, real, steel body 32 Ford.
Just something wrong with a hot rod that goes hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....  or is that whirrrrrrrrrrrr...

I mentioned to the guy something about "At least you're not always watching oil pressure and temp gauges anymore!" -  to which he replied "Not exactly... in stop and go traffic with the A/C on you are always watching the battery gauge and wondering if you can make it home."  On hot days with A/C on, his range is about 42 miles.

The conversion with regen cost him $57K...  he regrets it.