Franco Gozzi's book
From: Michel Savard (mysavardvideotron.ca)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 16:08:54 -0800 (PST)
Just finished the book. Like I initially wrote, over 220 pages of anecdotes. 2-3 or 4 pages per chapter. If you like anecdotes, that book is just o.k. Nothing deep, no room to analyse stories. I wrote about Imola ’82 already and Ferrari 6-wheel F1. I liked the picture (see below) of Villeneuve’s car after his crash in Japan where a few spectators were killed. Gozzi took that picture. Little gossip about Regazzoni and a 16-year old beauty. Avoided going to jail because Merzario lied and said Regazzoni was playing golf with him that afternoon.That was in the 70s. Plus the ‘museum of errors’ (see picture) where all broken parts were catalogued and kept by Enzo as a reminder.

All in all, not worth it. Way too expensive. I’ll probably try to sell it on Ebay. Asking price is ridiculous now.

Michael Savard (1981 308GTSi)