Re: its SMOG check time
From: Hans E. Hansen (FListhanshansen.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
I've heard stories about dumping some alcohol (no, not tequila.....)
in the tank to help pass emissions.  I have had no reason to try it,
so can't personally confirm if it works.  Sort of like the E-10 or
E-15 gas served at most pumps, except you'd be making homemade E-50,
or whatever.  Perhaps someone here has done it.

Drive it home (assuming it actually works...) and drain it.  Or dilute
it with more gasoline.

Hans.