|Re: its SMOG check time||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: misc (misc308systems.com)|
|Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 23:12:16 -0700 (PDT)|
I know that alcohol helps my performance😂..... And I've also watched a vehicle pass with flying colors after dumping a couple gallons of isopropyl alcohol in a mostly drained tank....
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------
From: Rick Moseley <ramosel [at] pacbell.net>
Date: 6/7/21 10:21 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Mark <misc [at] 308systems.com>
Cc: The FerrariList <ferrari [at] ferrarilist.com>
Subject: Re: [Ferrari] its SMOG check time
I’ve heard the same over the years…. Never seen it, but heard it from viable sources.
I’m sure Herr Doktor Chemist will correct me if wrong, but methyl hydrate is methanol. Should be easy to obtain.
On Jun 7, 2021, at 9:02 PM, Peter Rychel <dino308gt4 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
- Re: its SMOG check time, (continued)
- Re: its SMOG check time Douglas Anderson, June 7 2021
- Re: its SMOG check time Erik Nielsen, June 8 2021
- Re: its SMOG check time Rick Moseley, June 8 2021
- Re: its SMOG check time Hans E. Hansen, June 8 2021
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.