Re: its SMOG check time
From: Douglas Anderson (dntdock.net)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 00:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Isopropyl alcohol? Methanol? Hmmmm.  Sure beats aniline dye (monomethylaniline), – that stuff is a protein dissolver and YOU are protein.  “Octane 102” ruined our internal gas sponge in the RSR racing tank.  Broke the sponge up into little pieces and clogged everything.  Got half lap on the warm up.  That’s after I left Daddy Big Buck’s racing team.

Doug