Re: its SMOG check time
From: Anthony Bauco (tbaucogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 05:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah but how would those dragster do inverted 50 feet off the ground?

Here is one sure fire way to beat SMOG and a TR:

https://youtu.be/3wpRcYtX_H8

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 5:54 PM Douglas Anderson <dnt [at] dock.net> wrote:

Hobby shop fire and nitro – hmmm

Picture this – Winter Nationals at L.A. County Fairplex a few years ago.  Top Fuel dragster area.  I see a fellow pumping nitro from a 50 gallon barrel into a mixing can.  Interesting.  I ask him what does it take to make a Top Fuel dragster driver?  He thinks for a few seconds and says “ohhh, I guess a person who can get blown up a few times and still gets back in the car.”

Hmmm yet again . . .

Cheers

Doug