Re: This is what happens when……
From: Clarence Romero Jr. (clyderomerof4gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
If the guy in the red car would have stop the car
He would have hit the wall with his car

Clyde Romero

If you have no enemies
You have no character !

Scars are tattoos with better stories!
When you're out of F-4's you're out of fighters!

On Jun 13, 2021, at 11:54 AM, Clarence Romero Jr. <clyderomerof4 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

I bet if you checked the odometer on all the cars involved it would be less than 6 k
And the tires were old as well
They should buy light planes and clear the gene pool !
Flying is self cleansing