Re: Fwd: 前排观看 | 法拉利秀展
From: Hans E. Hansen (FListhanshansen.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
They still serve it here. Comes with a Corona.

Hans.

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, 7:38 PM Erik Nielsen <judge4re [at] gmail.com> wrote:
I’m still miffed that the pandemic knocked hot and sour wuhan bat off the menu of my local restaurant.

On Jun 18, 2021, at 9:34 PM, Rick Moseley <ramosel [at] pacbell.net> wrote:

Erik, We know you want one of those baggy shirts made out of a Scuderia flag...
Do they come with a complimentary Wuhan designer disease...?

Models walking the catwalk during the fashion show
Models walking the catwalk during the fashion show

秀场造型

抢先一瞥首发单品

选购

I LOOK DI SFILATA

Pictures of the fashion show looks   Pictures of the fashion show looks

Pictures of the fashion show looks   Pictures of the fashion show looks

Pictures of the fashion show looks   Pictures of the fashion show looks

Pictures of the fashion show looks   Pictures of the fashion show looks

Picture of Ferrari factory interiors

FERRARI SPACE

Logo Ferrari Store

  男士   女士   儿童   JOURNAL

查找附近精品店

客户服务

联系我们

隐私声明

为确保接收来自法拉利官方商城的邮件,
请将newsletter [at] ferraristore.com 添加至您的通讯簿中。
您已通过此邮件地址 judge4re [at] gmail.com成功订阅
如您希望不再收到此类信息。 或希望更新 GDPR 同意声明以继续接收
来自法拉利商城的商品预览及特别推荐,请 点击这里 .

请勿直接回复此邮件,如需任何帮助,请进入 客户服务 专区。