Re: A 1989 car with less than 5 k on it
From: Rick Moseley (ramoselpacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 07:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
I was sure glad when my brother and I sold ours... (needed valve job)
Girls loved it on the first ride.
But, a combination of the doors and the Short skirt/Fanny, Foot, Foot entry made the Blazer much more attractive...  well, except for the guys walking by who looked for the car and got a crotch shot as a bonus.