LED bulbs in 308
From: Michel Savard (mysavardvideotron.ca)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
In 2016, I used 2 white 1156  50mm (Hamist S25) LED bulbs for the licence plate
lights. These were very small. Maybe it’s the same size for the gauges in the
dashboard.
For the clock, I put one LED 1ww BASE BA9S 12v. This one is very small too.
I need to know if anybody has any information because the car is at the garage
for something else. My mechanic has never done the switch for LED on a 308. So,
he told me to find the right bulbs and bring them to him.

Michael Savard (1981 308 GTSi)