Re: What could go wrong here
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Doug, would more tequila have helped?

On Jul 12, 2021, at 00:33, Douglas Anderson <dnt [at] dock.net> wrote:

Peter notes “Even driving at night posses more risks than during the day.”

I found that out driving our 911 at midnight with my 100w H-1’s on a soft dirt road rally style and saw a grocery bag in my lane . . . . BLAMO – nope – a big round rock half buried which kicked me in the air.  Anti roll bar saved trans and engine.  I spent the next 4 months on and off pressing the floor pan out.

Doug