Re: I remember….
From: Peter Rychel (dino308gt4hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

I just used sandwich bags to cover the entire top of the carb. See, if you use tape and just cover the trumpets, the air corrector/main jet and choke openings are still exposed, allowing dust to enter. The bags cover everything.

Or, just remove all four carbs and tape over the intake manifolds.

As for your photos and posts disappearing, I’ve noticed you attach photos at high-rez size. The files therefore are in the mb range and I think this overwhelms the server. Try to resize your photos into the kb range (1000 px width @ as low as 72 dpi) and it should go through no prob.

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10