Re: Coming to Cali tomorrow!!!
From: Bruce Hill (bruce.hillgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
FYI, no one in California calls it "Cali". It's like calling San Francisco "Frisco". You will be shunned! :-)

The closer you are to the coast and high dollar real estate, the more Ferrari's you'll see on the road. I was up in LA last weekend and saw multiple Ferrari's. Out in the sticks where I live, never see any.

Bruce